Start a Meeting
The Portland Area Service Committee was created to support the member Groups of the Portland Area with services seen as too large for a single group to provide for itself. Some of these services include:
- Special Events, such as street fairs, dances, speaker meetings, camp outs and more
- Area meeting schedules and this web site to communicate meeting times, locations, and other information
- Organized presentation of the message of Narcotics Anonymous to those in Hospitals and Institutions
- The handling of inquiries from individuals and groups outside the fellowship.
- A complete selection of NA Literature at cost and with no shipping costs
- And a whole lot more
In order to help the new meeting get familiar and make use of these services, this page has a form you can fill out below with a description of your new meeting. Only a few of the fields are required. The name of the group and contact information for someone in the group we can contact to begin the communication process that we hope will assist you in successfully starting your new group.
Be sure to click the “Start A Meeting” button at the bottom of the form when you are done.